Saturday, November 17, 2012

Movie Trailer Release: City of Bones

I cannot express how excited I am for the "City of Bones" movie to come out! Ever since I read the novel years back, I've been a loyal fan of Cassandra Clare's books. I read the first "The Mortal Instruments" series, and was incredibly, ecstatically giddy when I found out that Ms. Clare was extending the series from a trilogy to a series of six books! I also ran to the bookstore Road Runner-style when I found out that a spin-off series called "The Infernal Devices" was coming out, which has the same concept of Shadowhunters and demons, but set in London in the 1800s. Needless to say, I am in love with Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter books. So, when I found out that "City of Bones", which is the first book of the "The Mortal Instruments" series was being adapted into a movie, I think I bounced off the walls in pure excitement.

Lily Collins is playing Clary, and Jamie Campbell Bower will have to live up to the name of the breathtaking Jace. I was a little disappointed when I heard of the casting choice for Jace, especially when I discovered that Alex Pettyfer was offered the role but that he rejected it. He was literally the Jace in my mind!! Jamie just looks a little bit too mousey, in my opinion, but he doesn't seem all too bad in the trailer, I guess. Ooh, but here's a fun fact: Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower are dating in real life! Hopefully the chemistry will definitely be there.

Anyway, I've been blabbing on too much. Without further ado, the much-anticipated trailer for the "City of Bones"!


No comments:

Post a Comment