Thursday, August 1, 2013

August '13 Releases!

Summer's passing by way too quickly! There's only one measly month left before school begins... Luckily for me, I have college to look forward to! The end of August will herald a new beginning for me, chock full of excitement and new things to try and see and experience. Despite all this craziness, I know I'll always have my ever-loyal companion by my side: books! Which, of course, reminds me (cue slick segue into this month's releases)... August also means new releases as well, and some really exciting ones too!

"Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock" by Matthew Quick
Release date: Aug. 13

"Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea" by April Genevieve Tucholke
Release date: Aug. 15

"Perdition" (Dred Chronicles #1) by Ann Aguirre
Release date: Aug. 27

"Origin" (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date: Aug. 27

"Crown of Midnight" (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Release date: Aug. 27

"The Bitter Kingdom" (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
Release date: Aug. 27

No comments:

Post a Comment